Profile – Louise Chapman
Consultant, Louise Chapman balances between managing the day to day operations of Acrostic Consulting Limited and solving difficult resourcing, recruitment and contract resource problems for clients.
Louise has been Director of Acrostic Consulting Limited since 2007 supporting projects across several industries, including health and disability, public sector, engineering, IT and education.Read more about Louise
We believe with recruitment there is an important personal aspect – when people are changing jobs there are big decisions being made and helping both the employee and the employer through this is rewarding for all those involved.
Having a great relationship with our clients is very important to us. So is getting a thorough understanding of what our clients want and for us to know the culture and “personality” of their organisation. This cannot be done without getting to know the people and their business and taking time to talk things through.
We have helped many companies to solve difficult recruitment puzzles including an international engagement for a manufacturing company – working with them across UK, Asia and New Zealand.
Louise has recently successfully completed projects with many organisations including Golder Associates, Bridon Group, and Comprehensive Health Services.
Profile – John Ross
John Ross is the founder of Acrostic Consulting Limited and works with his clients in the capacity of a Principal Consultant. He has worked pragmatically with many organisations in New Zealand and the wider Asia Pacific region to improve business and leverage technology since 1982. His experience includes strategic management, general management, business management, consulting, account management, sales, training, project management, business analysis, information strategy.Read more about John
These have included Comprehensive Health Services, Harbour Health PHO, Shorecare Medical Services, United Networks (now Vector), Westfield NZ, TOWER NZ, Revera, Trans Pacific Industries, North Shore City Council, NZ Customs Department, PHARMAC, Silicon Graphics, Hitachi Data Systems and many others.
John takes a strategic approach to helping organisations grow in maturity and perform better through projects that promote the personal development of individuals, groups, organisations and communities.
John is currently engaged as Chief Executive of Comprehensive Care Ltd (CCL) and Waitemata PHO Ltd (WPHO) – primary health network, clinical and management services organisations (www.comprehensivecare.co.nz) – with revenues close to $50M per annum.
He is a Director of High Tech Youth Network Corporation (USA) and a Trustee of High Tech Youth Network Trust (NZ) – a pioneering learning and development community of closely affiliated High Tech Youth Studios and people that support each other, young people and underserved communities across the Oceania region.
And he serves as Trustee of Interactionz – a community benefit organisation that believes we can assist in bringing about long-term, positive and sustainable change in the lives of people and communities – “people leading lives that have meaning to them, with infinite possibilities”
John’s current engagements include:
- Chief Executive of Comprehensive Care Ltd (CCL) and Waitemata PHO Ltd (WPHO) – primary health network, clinical and management services organisations.
- Director of High Tech Youth Network Corporation (USA) and Trustee of High Tech Youth Network Trust (NZ) – a pioneering learning and development community of closely affiliated High Tech Youth Studios and people that support each other, young people and underserved communities across the Oceania region.
- Trustee of Interactionz – a community benefit organisation that believes we can assist in bringing about long-term, positive and sustainable change in the lives of people and communities – “people leading lives that have meaning to them, with infinite possibilities”.
Profile – Anu Asar
Our Principal Consultant, Anugrah (Anu) Asar is an able mentor, coach and management consultant who has been very successful in areas of complex organisation design, business strategy, launch and management of services business practice, go-to-market initiatives IT enablement, bringing about operational efficiency and effective integration and business transformation.
As Acrostic’s Associate Consulting Partner in Australia and Asia, together we use our capabilities in business consulting, coaching, and thought leadership across business strategy and planning, practice development and practice management, sales and strategic business development and managing large and complex engagements and program/project management in supporting our customers overcome strategic and operational business challenges and achieve their goals.Read more about Anu
In his various senior leadership roles primarily with large, world-renowned global technology and services companies, Anu has held responsibilities for a wide cross-section of business functions spanning sales and strategic business development, business practice management and leadership and management of solutions-driven and services-led lines of business. Anu has carried responsibilities for business P&L and management of business operation in Australia and the Asia Pacific Region.
Apart from a primary focus on business strategy, business planning and execution, sales and business management and business governance and personally leading strategic initiatives and large and complex deals, Anu’s charter over the years has also included management of service delivery and major programs/projects. He has been recognised as a capable leader in senior leadership roles in IT solutions and services industry and telecom industry vertical based solutions and services industry.
Anu’s career to-date has reached throughout Australia, the Asia-Pacific Region and India. He has managed large systems integration and outsourcing services business across the region and has personally led several major strategic business initiatives successfully with end-to-end responsibilities from strategy to service delivery and management of alliance partnerships, CxO-level customer relationships and stakeholder relationships, operating at executive as well as operational levels.
Anu has also led and successfully completed vital assignments in professional services business strategy development and execution and business planning. His exemplary corporate career includes varying tenures in senior leadership roles with reputed, leading global technology and services companies such as Hewlett-Packard, Accenture, Hitachi Data Systems, IBM, Digital Equipment Corporation (now HP) and Unisys based in Sydney, Australia and Tata Consultancy Services based in India. Anu’s career also includes supporting niche IT and Services Vendors across business strategy and operational aspects.
Some of Anu’s salient accomplishments over the years include:
- business unit management of a large technology and services business unit focused on addressing media and telecom industry,
- large enterprises and some key public sector organisations at Digital Equipment Corporation (HP), ground-up building of outsourcing services business practice at Hitachi and outsourcing relationships with major enterprise accounts such as Shell and Public Sector and leading business strategy development and execution for Asia Pacific services business at HP as well as strategic business development and personally leading large and complex engagements with major accounts such as China Mobile Corporation and a JV initiative,
- supporting the launch of Reliance Communication in India and various solution-led business initiatives with Telekom Malaysia, SingTel in Asia and business alliance support to Telstra during his career at HP.
- One of Anu’s salient accomplishments during his corporate career include launch and management of a large IT outsourcing business relationship and multi-year IT services outsourcing business with Optus, a large telecom firm in Australia, his team eventually grew to exceed 200 professionals.
Anu has a Bachelor of Engineering with First Class Honours, a Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Management and a Post-Graduate Diploma in Systems Management from the University of Mumbai.
Anu and John first worked together a number of years ago with a strategic planning engagement with National Bank of New Zealand, a major outsourcing engagement with Tower Insurance (which was reported positively in the Wall Street Journal) and an assignment with Shell Services International in Melbourne.